Friday, August 19, 2011

Where to get Hitachi D10VG 9 Amp 3/8-Inch Drill

Hitachi D10VG

I bought this drill so that I would have a nice, solid, powerful electric drill to augment my somewhat low-end but very useful cordless. I'm very happy with this drill. One of my favorite things, and something I hadn't thought about, is the quality of the keyless chuck. One revolution of the chuck just barely moves the three bit grips. So compared to my other drill it takes many more twists to go from fully open to fully closed. But the resulting grip on the bit is much tighter than I get with my other drill that requires fewer twists. I think that's fantastic to have that kind of tightening power on the bits.The ... -Form fit palm grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for Hitachi D10VG improved control with minimal vibration I Features: -6 Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque Hitachi exclusive 5 year warranty Trigger lock ... »» Read more about Hitachi D10VG...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment