Friday, August 19, 2011

Oh Hitachi NV83A Full Head Construction Coil Nailer

Hitachi NV83A

I have been heavily using Hitachi NV 83A nailer for 6 years and I never had any problems with it, except for one time when I dropped it three stories down on solid concrete and the only thing I had to replace was the nail magazine cover. I recently purchased a twin and I will newer buy another brand. As professional framer, I definetely reccomend it against other brands that I had a chance to use.9 of 9 people found the following review helpful. Includes 3-1/4-in 16 Degree Wire Collated Full Round Head Coil Framing Nailer Hitachi NV83A - NV83A2, Safety Glasses - 875769 Plastic shield deflects wire collation Contact trip trigger ... »» Read more about Hitachi NV83A...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment