Friday, August 19, 2011

Where can I buy Hitachi NV45AB2 7/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Roofing Nailer

Hitachi NV45AB2

I researched several roofing nailers and based my decision on the reviews I read about the Hitachi. I have shingled two roofs so far and have had zero problems. The second roof I did was for a friend and he helped with his Poter Cable nailer. It was picky about the nails that were used, jamed often and had no depth setting. The Hitachi kept plugging along and never missed a beat. The depth setting was crucial for the different situations when installing shingles. After years of hammering nails and seeing other guns in action, I highly recommend the Hitachi NV45AB2.24 of 24 people found the following review helpful. NV45AB one Hitachi NV45AB2 of the most durable tools in the marker The old stand by tool just improved This new roofing tool provides quick fastener changes without t Includes nailer, safety glasses, 2 wrenches Tool-free depth of drive adjustors; side-load magazine ... »» Read more about Hitachi NV45AB2...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment