Friday, August 19, 2011

Where can I get this Hitachi NV75AG Round Head 1-3/4-Inch to 3-Inch Coil Framing Nailer

Hitachi NV75AG

I was in need of another siding gun, and saw the NV75AG just hit the market. Being that I own the siding (4 years use) and framing (8 years use) versions Hitachi makes (both superior products), when it came time to get a second nailer for siding the choice was clear. For several years I have been contempating getting a coil framer. When sheeting walls on the ground I loose considerable time reloading with the stick framer. This gun holds over 225 nails in one coil! And should my stick framer blow a top seal, or sider fail, the NV75AG will allow me to continue. The gun functions flawlessly, with both the depth adjustment on the gun and a non ... Hitachi NV75AG Accurate tool-less depth of drive Weighs only 5.5 pounds; 1-year warranty ... »» Read more about Hitachi NV75AG...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment