Friday, August 19, 2011

Buying cheap Hitachi DV20VB2 3/4-Inch Hammer Drill

Hitachi DV20VB2

I've had this drill for two weeks and it does the job fine for me (around the house). It drills through wood and plastic with no problem what-so-ever (maybe the guy who had the drill die while drilling through a 2x4 had a defective product). It eats concrete block with no problem (A friend and I have drilled maybe 20 holes in block) and I even used it on poured concrete. It took maybe 10-15 seconds to drill an 1 1/2 inch deep hole, but I wasn't expecting anything better.One of the best tips I've heard re: power tools is to let the tool work for you. I didn't "get into it" and apply all 210 lbs of me into ... 1 2" chuck This 2 mode 3 4" hammer drill (capacity in concrete) has a powerful 8.3A motor that delivers 940W of power A variable speed trigger allows for precise control and the 2 modes of operation, drill only or hammer drill, make this tool very versa 4.9 Lbs Included accessories: Chuck key, side handle, depth gauge, Hitachi DV20VB2 carrying case ... »» Read more about Hitachi DV20VB2...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment