Friday, August 19, 2011

For sale Hitachi DH50SBK 2-Inch Spline Rotary Hammer

Hitachi DH50SBK

I fab and install handrailings. I have 2 of these and pretty much all I do with them is drill 1-1/2" holes with spade style carbide bits. They lose there ooomph over time... under 1 year. I dont use them every day may be 3 times a week. I was told I can bring the ooomph back with the rebuild kit offered by Hitachi but at $60 to $70 for the kit every half a year ... it seems silly. They did work great (both of mine had the same problem)for a while but not long enough for me to buy again. I am switching to the 2" makita spline drive.... I'll review that one later!1 of 3 people found ... Soft, non-slip Elastomer grip D-handle, absorbs vibration and improves comfort and handling Auto-stop carbon brush system, replaceable to prolong tool life and protect armature Sealed grease system, ensures minimal maintenance. No-load speed of 300 RPM and 2450 Hitachi DH50SBK BPM Special anti-vibration D-handle minimizes user fatigue ... »» Read more about Hitachi DH50SBK...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment