Friday, August 19, 2011

Order online Hitachi NV65AH 2-1/2-Inch Coil Siding Nailer

Hitachi NV65AH

I am a DIY'er. I bought this nailer to install Hardieboards on my house. This tool saved me a huge amount of time over a hammer.However, I am not a pro and here is what I found challenging:1. The depth gauge was fairly easy to use but after a while I found that I had to just nail in a course and quickly hammer the nails home. Call it user inexperience (which clearly was the case) but I ended up under-driving rather than over-driving on purpose.2. If you don't watch the plastic nail strap or cut it off frequently, it could twist around and foul the tool, requiring a stop to fix it.3. It ... This tool has Hitachi NV65AH so many uses you can't call it a siding nailer The Hitachi siding nailer, the feather weight champion of fiber cement board installation The ability to accept both plastic and wire collated nails (1 1 2" to 2 1 2" x .090 to .099) make this Anodized aluminum and comfortable rubber grip Includes safety glasses and 2 hex bar wrenches ... »» Read more about Hitachi NV65AH...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment