Friday, August 19, 2011

Finally I got it Hitachi 939971 3-Inch Stellite Tipped Blade

Hitachi 939971

After many years of turning good wood into sawdust I bought the Hitachi CB75F with 3" wide stellite tip blade. Never looked back. This thing saves time and money for me in the Guitar building world. Not many machines can deep cut 10" deep Australian Blackwood into accurate wafers hr on end without runout or waver. This one does. You gotta keep the teeth razor sharp though and let the saw do the work. I now sharpen the blades myself- after dissapointment sending to 'experts' in Sydney. I'm getting about 15 sharpens per blade. Caution- small blades (less than 3" wide) not a good idea on this saw as the can chew the rubber wheels out.2 of 2 people ... BAND SAW BLADE 3" HARDENED TIP Hitachi 939971 Hitachi Power Tools ... »» Read more about Hitachi 939971...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment