Friday, August 19, 2011

Oh Hitachi WR18DL 18-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Wrench

Hitachi WR18DL

I install garage doors, and my impact wrench is my number one weapon. I have owned a 14.4 Milwaukee, 14.4 DeWalt, 18v DeWalt, and now this one. I had to send the Milwaukee back numerous times because of it's poor build quality. I have had motors die on the DeWalt due to its poor cooling design. There are small plastic fins in the motor which move air and keep the motor cool, and they have broken of on every DeWalt impact I have owned. I have been using the Hitachi for more than 4 months without a problem. I look actually look forward to using it. The battery stays secured to the drill, even after a four five foot fall. ... Hitachi's DMR series of cordless impacts combines the catagory's latest technology with Hitachi's world class durability The 2 piece motor is constructed with heavy gauge copper coils and the striker is Hitachi WR18DL designed to deliver maximum power output while with Hitachi-foots unique Cool Flow system provides a steady stream of air to the motor, allowing the impact to run harder and longer, minimizing the risk of burnout Lithium Ion batteries can be used-Inch Hitachi 18-volts DMR and DVF3 tools for even more value ... »» Read more about Hitachi WR18DL...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment