Friday, August 19, 2011

Check this Hitachi NR90AD Clipped Head 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer

Hitachi NR90AD

Light, smaller design, powerful, and toenails well. The positive aspects of this gun are great, so great infact that after returning my first one, I purchased a second. The second, however, had the same issues as the first. The piston rattles and occasionally dislodges. When this occurs, absolutely nothing happens when I pull the trigger. Shaking the gun violently seems to realign the piston. This process is extemely aggrivating, especially when straining to hold a board in place.My first gun, I thought to be a lemon. After my second gun failed in the same way, it is clear that Hitachi has issues to address. From a carpenter's perspective, I cannot reccomend this gun. ... Hitachi vibration isolation pads for extended Hitachi NR90AD tool life Tool-less firing mode and depth selectors for less downtime ... »» Read more about Hitachi NR90AD...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment