Friday, August 19, 2011

How useful Hitachi N5008AC 1-Inch to 2-Inch 7/16-Inch Medium Crown 16 Gauge Stapler

Hitachi N5008AC

I bought this stapler new, and I must saw the thing is beautiful to use. I use it for framing so the thing gets a lot of use every day. The only issue I have with it is the magazine for the staples is made of plastic. I did not think it was a big deal until one of my employees let it slide off the roof we were sheating. The magazine broke cleanly in two. The rest of the stapler is very well built, but I think that the magazine should be made of some sort of metal, say magnesium or aluminum. This would make a good stapler, the best stapler in my ... 4.4 pounds; Hitachi N5008AC 5-year warranty Quick-clear jam release increases user efficiency ... »» Read more about Hitachi N5008AC...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment