Friday, August 19, 2011

Hey Hitachi WR12DMR 1/2-Inch 12-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Impact Wrench

Hitachi WR12DMR

This is a high quality cordless impact wrench made by Hitachi. I bought it when Amazon had it on sale for $123.00. It was a heck of a value. I also bought a Hitachi 1/2 inch drive to 1/4 hex adapter, so I can use it as a impact driver as well. I do most of the maintenance and repair on both of my cars. This impact wrench comes in handy. It balance pretty well in the hand and it's not too heavy. It has almost 120 lb-feet of torque so it is good enough for most of the lighter duty stuff.Update: I ended up returning this and got the Bosch 14.4V cordless ... The WR12DMR offers monsterous torque from a small package The 2.0Ah batteries allow for fewer battery changes and longer run time The Hitachi WR12DMR is a small, lightweight and compact impact wrench that can tackle most any job Exclusive 5-year limited warranty; 1-year warranty on batteries Delivers 1,415-inch pounds of torque; Hitachi WR12DMR 1/2-inch square drive chuck ... »» Read more about Hitachi WR12DMR...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment