Friday, August 19, 2011

Buying cheap Hitachi DV18DCL 18 Volt Li-Ion Hammer Drill

Hitachi DV18DCL

I have owned this drill for a while. Previously I owned a couple of Dewalt cordless drills.The Hitachi looks quite garish but it has a lot of power and works very well. My only complaint, and it is serious, it that the slots in the drill, into which the clips on the battery insert to retain it, are apparently fragile. Both of mine broke off, leaving me with a drill whose battery falls out frequently. This no doubt occurred during a drop of the tool, but I have dropped my Dewalts as well and this never happened. I think this is a poor design. If not for this flaw I would recommend this drill highly. ... A 22 stage slip clutch helps with all varies jobs along with tools balance. The Hitachi DV18DCL is a 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill Hitachi DV18DCL The hammer drill impact rate is 0-21,000bpm for even the toughest applications 0-21,000bpm impact rate 22 stage slip clutch ... »» Read more about Hitachi DV18DCL...

PRICE: » Check Discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment